SEO & Analytics Manager
LinkSquares is a fast-growing LegalTech software company, rated as one of “The Best Places to Work in 2022” by the Boston Business Journal and BuiltIn Boston. We’ve built an end-to-end AI-powered Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) SaaS product suite used by some of the world's most prominent companies (Fitbit, Igloo, DraftKings, Cogito, and even the Boston Celtics).
Contracts are the lifeblood of business and power everything from revenue, obligations, financing activities, and reporting. At LinkSquares, our AI-powered, end-to-end contract management and analytics platform takes the manual, time-consuming, tedious tasks out of the contracting process. With LinkSquares, legal teams save time, cut costs, and improve business outcomes. We are a 300+ person company headquartered in downtown Boston.
About the Role
LinkSquares is looking to hire an SEO & Analytics Manager, who will be responsible for executing on strategies that meaningfully grow branded & non-branded web traffic and improve conversion rates from unique visitors to opportunities. You will own website analytics, and translate data into valuable insights to help guide business decisions and grow our audience. This person will work closely with a group of individual contributors that make up an SEO team, including content, design, web development, and product marketing.
- Develop/implement strategies to constantly improve SEO rankings based on analytics and insights
- Execute on keyword strategy, page optimization, technical optimization, and authority development, partnering with web dev, content, and product marketing
- Guide implementation of SEO methodologies in new product initiatives
- Analyze and share performance data showing progress (and drivers) against traffic, conversion and revenue goals, as well as against core competitors
- Manage concurrent projects, deliverables, timelines, and notifications for all SEO requests
- Identifying on-page opportunities from both a technical and content SEO perspective (i.e. improving our domain authority, mobile site speed, and backlinks)
- Audit and improve content templates for better search visibility
- Monitor and flag issues with website health scores by using tools such as AHREFs and SEMRush
- Collaborate with in-house content writers and product marketing managers to improve key landing pages, the blog, and product pages
- Fix SEO issues directly in Wordpress CMS
- At least 3 years of SEO experience with an agency or B2B in-house, with strong technical and analytical skill
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Proven knowledge of various disciplines of SEO and ranking factors
- Experience creating or optimizing digital content
- Experience using SEO analytics and reporting tools such as SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Screaming Frog
- Excellent with Excel
- Web analytics software or similar web metrics tools
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, BrightEdge and Conductor experience is a plus
- Experience with Wordpress, Craft, or other CMS platforms
Founded in 2015 with headquarters in Boston, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families, health and wellness programs, a 401(k) plan, unlimited vacation, paid parental leave and more. Learn more here: https://linksquares.com/careers/
For legal teams needing to move their business forward faster, LinkSquares provides a contracting platform for writing better contracts, analyzing what’s in existing contracts, and working better with their team. It differs from other tools on the market with its powerful AI insights, speed to providing tangible results, and ability to help the entire company collaborate better. LinkSquares saves companies hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars by eliminating manual contract processes and reducing the need for outside counsel. For more information, visit https://linksquares.com/.
LinkSquares is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.
Something looks off?