Strategic Partnership Success Manager
Who we are:
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
Today, our team is made up of more than 3,000 employees, located across the world, providing support to a wide range of customers. While most of our employees are remote, many have the opportunity to work on-site at any of our 8 global office locations. Visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities at Motive.
About the Role:
At Motive, we believe that carriers operate most effectively when their chosen business and technology vendors work together. The Partnership Success Manager is responsible for operationalizing impactful, integrated partnerships between Motive and other leading vendors in the transportation ecosystem. You should have a keen understanding of how to align incentives, as well as a general familiarity with modern API technologies so that you can understand what’s possible, and what’s not. The ideal candidate will have operating experience in an entrepreneurial, fast-moving environment, and will be an expert in driving strategic alignment among cross-functional stakeholders. This role will be remote but may require occasional partnerships related travel.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and operationalize custom partnership programs for large strategic vendors resulting in inbound lead flow to Motive.
- Ensure Motive is viewed as a preferred partner because we provide our joint customers with a world class experience.
- Drive cross-functional alignment across Product, Support, Sales, Marketing, and more resulting in seamless internal processes and happy customers.
- Own the ultimate success of several key strategic referral partnerships measured by closed won revenue.
- Be the internal champion of the assigned partnerships and ensure enablement of all required stakeholders.
- Run regular cadence meetings and QBRs with assigned partners to ensure continued evolution and growth within the partnership.
- Create and implement a set of metrics crafted to show the entire impact of these key partnerships on Motive and circulate with key stakeholders.
- Report out regularly on the status of Motive’s strategic referral partnerships.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-6 years of experience working in a partnerships role. Ideally, you would have experience driving large, strategic inbound lead referral partnerships within a high-growth technology environment.
- An organizational bridge builder; someone who knows how to quickly drive alignment and build momentum across the organization.
- Experience designing and implementing efficient operational processes spanning external and internal stakeholders
- Tremendous work ethic; strong bias-to-action.
- Strong data orientation; demonstrated experience using data to determine where to invest energy and resources.
- Understanding of what is generally possible and not possible with modern API technologies.
- Domain experience within the broader transportation and logistics industry or willingness to learn
Your compensation may be based on several factors, including education, work experience, and certifications. For certain roles, total compensation may include restricted stock units. Motive offers benefits including health, pharmacy, optical and dental care benefits, paid time off, sick time off, short term and long term disability coverage, life insurance as well as 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Learn more about our benefits by visiting Motive Perks & Benefits.
The compensation range for this position will depend on where you reside. Motive uses three geographic zones to determine pay range. For this role, the compensation ranges are:
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.
Something looks off?