Fictiv Exists to Enable Hardware Innovators to Build Better Products, Faster
Fictiv, coined the “AWS of manufacturing,” is a leading technology company transforming the $350 billion manufacturing industry. Our cutting-edge cloud platform uses AI and machine learning algorithms to help companies build hardware at the speed of software. Come join our growing team!
What’s in it for you?
Opportunity To Unlock Your Creativity
Think of all the times you were held back from trying new ideas because you were boxed in by bureaucratic legacy processes or old school tactics. Having a growth mindset is deeply ingrained into our company culture since day 1 so Fictiv is an environment where you have the creative liberty and support of the team to try big bold ideas to achieve our sales and customer goals.
Opportunity To Grow Your Career
At Fictiv, you'll be surrounded by supportive teammates who will push you to be your best through their curiosity and passion.
Impact In This Role
Excellent problem solving, decision-making and critical thinking skills.
Collaborative, a team player.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Exhibits initiative, integrity and empathy.
Enjoy working with a diverse group of people in multiple regions.
Comfortable not knowing answers, but resourceful and able to resolve issues.
Self-starter; comfortable with ambiguity, asking questions and constantly learning.
Customer service mentality; advocates for another person's point of view.
Methodical and thorough in written documentation and communication.
Culture oriented; wants to work with people rather than in isolation.
You will report to the Director of IT Engineering
What You’ll Be Doing
- Interface with Business Analysts and Stakeholders to understand & clarify requirements
- Develop technical design for solutions Development
- Implement high quality, scalable solutions following best practices, including configuration and code.
- Deploy solutions and code using automated deployment tools
- Take ownership of technical deliverables, ensure that quality work is completed, fully tested, delivered on time.
- Conduct code reviews, optimization, and refactoring to minimize technical debt within Salesforce implementations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate Salesforce with other systems and platforms, ensuring seamless data flow and system interoperability.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements, mentor and support other developers/team members as needed.
- Stay updated on new Salesforce features and functionalities and provide recommendations for process improvements.
- 5-6 years of experience in Salesforce development
- Proven experience in developing Salesforce solutions with a deep understanding of Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, and Salesforce APIs.
- Have worked in Salesforce CPQ, Sales/Manufacturing Cloud, Case Management
- Experienced in designing and implementing custom solutions that align with business needs.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce data modeling, reporting, and database design.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining integrations between Salesforce and external applications.
- Strong unit testing, functional testing and debugging skills
- Strong understanding of best practices
- Active Salesforce Certifications are desirable.
- Experience in Mulesoft is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to translate complex technical requirements into actionable solutions.
Our Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem is transforming how the next rockets, self-driving cars, and life-saving robots are designed, developed and delivered to customers around the world.
This transformation is made possible through our technology-backed platform, our global network of manufacturing partners, and our people with deep expertise in hardware and software development.
We’re actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team. Our belief is that the best team is born from an environment that emphasizes respect, honesty, collaboration, and growth.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.