Senior MuleSoft Developer
Fictiv Exists to Enable Hardware Innovators to Build Better Products, Faster
Fictiv, coined the “AWS of manufacturing,” is a leading technology company transforming the $350 billion manufacturing industry. Our cutting-edge cloud platform uses AI and machine learning algorithms to help companies build hardware at the speed of software. Come join our growing team!
What’s in it for you?
Opportunity To Unlock Your Creativity
Think of all the times you were held back from trying new ideas because you were boxed in by bureaucratic legacy processes or old school tactics. Having a growth mindset is deeply ingrained into our company culture since day 1 so Fictiv is an environment where you have the creative liberty and support of the team to try big bold ideas to achieve our sales and customer goals.
Opportunity To Grow Your Career
Will you be challenged by teammates to achieve your potential? Or are they roles that will ask you to do more of what you've already mastered. At Fictiv, you'll be surrounded by supportive teammates who will push you to be your best through their curiosity and passion.
Impact In This Role
At Fictiv, we enable product innovators to create. Our platform accelerates product creation, allowing our customers to push technological boundaries from self-driving cars to low-cost water purification systems. We're looking for a Senior Integration Engineer to connect our SaaS applications using the latest integration technology and support team members in their day-to-day technical as well as career development needs. You will learn how the entire business operates and use your expertise to drive operational efficiency and enable sales growth.
As a Senior Integration Engineer, you will set the example in best practices and nurture a culture of thriving.
Areas of Responsibility (Job Description)
- Develop integrations between enterprise SaaS system such as Salesforce, NetSuite, Marketo, and JIRA
- Understand business requirements and translate into reusable, scalable, and secure technical solutions
- Work closely with IT and software development teams to document and deliver solutions in a timely manner
- Ensure robust solutions with Munit and end-to-end testing
- Measure and forecast vCore capacity requirements for new and existing integrations as data volume scales
- Provide meaningful expertise on technical design patterns and business processes
- Provide technical direction and engineering leadership for a team of engineers
- Contribute to the design and development of new products and features
- Ensure that engineering standards are followed Maintain product quality
- Drive operational excellence, and help monitor and help remediate issues in production
Desired Traits, Qualifications, Education and Experience Equivalency
- Mulesoft Certified Developer - Level 1 - Required
- Mulesoft Certified Platform Architect - Level 1 - Desired but not required
- 5+ years of hands-on experience developing end-to-end API integrations with Mulesoft, with at least 2 years in a leadership role
- 3+ years of experience designing extensible web service API's
- Deep understanding of Mulesoft API-led connectivity, integration best practices and engineering principles.
- Familiarity with CRM, ERP, and Finance systems such as Salesforce and Netsuite
- Strong understanding of relational databases and fluency with SQL
- Desire and ability to mentor and guide integration engineers Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interested in learning more? We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Our Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem is transforming how the next rockets, self-driving cars, and life-saving robots are designed, developed and delivered to customers around the world.
This transformation is made possible through our technology-backed platform, our global network of manufacturing partners, and our people with deep expertise in hardware and software development.
We’re actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team. Our belief is that the best team is born from an environment that emphasizes respect, honesty, collaboration, and growth.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.