Performance Marketing Director (Remote Positions Available)
Fictiv Exists to Enable Hardware Innovators to Build Better Products, Faster
Fictiv, coined the “AWS of manufacturing,” is a leading technology company transforming the $350 billion manufacturing industry. Our cutting-edge cloud platform uses AI and machine learning algorithms to help companies build hardware at the speed of software. Come join our growing team!
Impact In This Role
The Performance Marketing Director will build out and lead the performance marketing function at Fictiv and transform paid channels into a predictable, scalable acquisition machine.
You will report to the VP, Growth Marketing.
What You’ll Be Doing
Reporting to the VP, Growth Marketing, the Performance Marketing Director will build the overarching performance marketing strategy that rolls up to strategic objectives of the overall business. The position will gain cross functional alignment, and shape the team and resources and execute towards the departmental objectives. The role will be responsible for efficiently scaling paid search and testing into new paid areas for growth. This position is a player/coach role, and will both lead a team as well as conduct hands-on execution to drive results.
- 4 year degree in marketing or business
- Minimum of 7 years in performance marketing role
- Experience with search engine marketing, paid social, and other digital channels
- Experience building high level strategy and plans
- Experience managing a team of performance marketers
- Experience building insightful and actionable dashboards and reports
- Manage and optimize a paid budget and deliver a strong ROI
- SEM and/or paid social certifications preferred
- Travel: 0-10%
Salary range: $150,000 to $165,000 per year
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Monthly Virtual Work stipend for things like food, internet, travel, pet care, health and wellness
- Annual Education stipend
- Parental leave programs
- Paid volunteer days
- Onboarding setup, including: standing desk, laptop, monitor, and chair, and a stipend for additional items such as headphones, blue light glasses, or any other ergonomic supplies you may want or need
- And much, much more!
Fictiv is continuing to expand our remote US workforce. Recent hires include professionals located in:
Arizona (AZ), California (CA), District of Columbia, (DC), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Iowa (IA), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Kansas (KS), Massachusetts (MA), Maryland (MD), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Missouri (MO), North Carolina (NC), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), Nevada (NV), Ohio (OH), Oregon (OR), South Carolina (SC), Texas (TX), Tennessee (TN), Utah (UT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), West Virginia (WV), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY)
Interested in learning more? We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Our Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem is transforming how the next rockets, self-driving cars, and life-saving robots are designed, developed and delivered to customers around the world.
This transformation is made possible through our technology-backed platform, our global network of manufacturing partners, and our people with deep expertise in hardware and software development.
We’re actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team. Our belief is that the best team is born from an environment that emphasizes respect, honesty, collaboration, and growth.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.