Financial Analyst - FP&A
Fictiv Exists to Enable Hardware Innovators to Build Better Products, Faster
Fictiv, coined the “AWS of manufacturing,” is a leading technology company transforming the $350 billion manufacturing industry. Our cutting-edge cloud platform uses AI and machine learning algorithms to help companies build hardware at the speed of software. Come join our growing team!
What’s in it for you?
Opportunity To Unlock Your Creativity
Think of all the times you were held back from trying new ideas because you were boxed in by bureaucratic legacy processes or old school tactics. Having a growth mindset is deeply ingrained into our company culture since day 1 so Fictiv is an environment where you have the creative liberty and support of the team to try big bold ideas to achieve our sales and customer goals.
Opportunity To Grow Your Career
There are plenty of sales jobs out there. The question is whether any of them will help you grow in your career? Will you be challenged by teammates to achieve your potential? Or are they roles that will ask you to do more of what you've already mastered. At Fictiv, you'll be surrounded by supportive teammates who will push you to be your best through their curiosity and passion.
Impact In This Role
Connect Your FP&A skills with Cutting-Edge Technology and Real-World Operation
This is your opportunity to not only crunch the numbers as they are presented, but also understand the “whys” behind the numbers. Furthermore, it’s your opportunity to define, challenge, and enhance the meanings behind those numbers, by working closely with a global software and operations team that redefines the World of manufacturing.
You will report to the Corporate FP&A Manager
What You’ll Be Doing
- Assisting in the development of monthly and quarterly financial analysis frameworks.
- Own the FP&A reports and process in India.
- Support the HQ FP&A team for month-end, quarter-end reporting and forecasting.
- Support Fictiv’s annual budgeting process.
- Reviewing and analyzing financial metrics, statements, and reports; Analyzing key business drivers and how they interact with financial results.
- Working with functional teams on financial guidance and assistance.
- Developing financial projections and models.
- Performing ad-hoc research and analysis as required.
- This position will work mainly in IST time and support part of US Pacific time (2 days a week).
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Master, MBA, or CPA a plus.
- 8+ years of experience in financial planning, analysis, and modeling.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to present financial information to a non-financial audience.
- Detail-oriented; Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Google Suite; Experience in NetSuite and data analytical tools (Hyperion/ NSPB (preferred), Adaptive Planning, or Anaplan) is a strong plus.
Interested in learning more? We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Our Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem is transforming how the next rockets, self-driving cars, and life-saving robots are designed, developed and delivered to customers around the world.
This transformation is made possible through our technology-backed platform, our global network of manufacturing partners, and our people with deep expertise in hardware and software development.
We’re actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team. Our belief is that the best team is born from an environment that emphasizes respect, honesty, collaboration, and growth.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.