Customer Project Specialist-Manufacturing-US Shift
Fictiv Exists to Enable Hardware Innovators to Build Better Products, Faster
Fictiv, coined the “AWS of manufacturing,” is a leading technology company transforming the $350 billion manufacturing industry. Our cutting-edge cloud platform uses AI and machine learning algorithms to help companies build hardware at the speed of software. Come join our growing team!
What’s in it for you?
Opportunity To Unlock Your Creativity
Think of all the times you were held back from trying new ideas because you were boxed in by bureaucratic legacy processes or old school tactics. Having a growth mindset is deeply ingrained into our company culture since day 1 so Fictiv is an environment where you have the creative liberty and support of the team to try big bold ideas to achieve our sales and customer goals.
Opportunity To Grow Your Career
There are plenty of jobs out there. The question is whether any of them will help you grow in your career? Will you be challenged by teammates to achieve your potential? Or are they roles that will ask you to do more of what you've already mastered. At Fictiv, you'll be surrounded by supportive teammates who will push you to be your best through their curiosity and passion.
Impact In This Role:
At Fictiv, we’re building a company that is developing the operating system for sourcing custom mechanical parts. We already enjoy manufacturing and delivering highly complex, high quality parts for our Fortune 500 customers who are building the future with products like autonomous electric vehicles, surgical systems, and industrial robots. As we scale our business, we are looking to expand our growth within India.
In your role as Customer Project Specialist, you will be working directly with our US based customers, you’ll be using your agility, problem solving skills and customer service advocacy, to help our customers to increase the velocity and quality of products delivered. You will collaborate with the cross functional team to resolve customer pain points, address customer needs and help manage customer projects end to end. You will support multiple customers across a variety of manufacturing orders being fulfilled in different regions around the world.
This role is a fast-paced, customer-facing position where you’ll continually be amazed by the hardware products being developed by our customers across a variety of industries ranging from Fortune 500 businesses to young startups .Fictiv has a defined set of workflows operating across different platforms, with a continuous improvement approach, you will provide input to improve our processes and streamline operations. Fictiv is an environment where you’ll have creative liberty and support of the team to try bold ideas to achieve our customer goals. Please upload your CV in PDF and Word format
We have two sets of customers—our builders, who order parts through us, and our manufacturing partners, who manufacture and assemble these parts— your empathy, creativity and passion for service will help us create a thriving ecosystem for both. At Fictiv, we are building the operating system for custom mechanical parts through New Product Development, and you’ll be playing a critical role in making that happen.
You will report to the Manager of Customer Projects and will be working during US business hours.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Customer Management: You will be our customers’ best ally at Fictiv. Work closely with our customers to ensure a seamless and high quality experience. Nurture relationships and resolve issues to help drive customer loyalty
- Case management: Concurrently manage a variety of manufacturing orders with multiple customers and the internal operations teams.
- Prioritize and resolve top user requests to address their product development needs, and meet customer expectations for timing and quality.
- Communication: Gather, interpret, and communicate engineering, design, manufacturing and logistics requirements to ensure the orders will be delivered on time and in full
- Collaboration: Collaborate with sales and the manufacturing operations team to ensure successful delivery to the customer and advocate on their behalf - through the project lifecycle including post delivery exceptions.
- Continuous Improvement: Identifying areas of improvement and collaborate with the cross functional team to prioritize and define solutions to increase our efficiency.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in a fast paced operations environment with a customer service focus, ideally within a manufacturing company.
- Proven experience working directly with US based customers, holding the customer’s best interests at heart.
- Outstanding skills in communication and empathy. You know what to say and when to say it, whether online or over the phone. You are clear, concise, and direct, while also being extremely personable.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, experience working in multinational environments.
- Accountability, you say what we do and do what we say.
- Previous experience working in night shift working during US business hours.
- Basic project management knowledge: scope, timing and quality.
- Basic operations knowledge: logistics, RMAs, change requests, invoicing.
- Self-starter, manages time efficiently, able to complete tasks in a timely manner with a given prioritization framework.
- Eager to learn about the manufacturing ecosystem and the New Product Development process.
Ability to work one of the following overnight shifts:
6am-2pm Pacific Time (Mon-Fri)
9am-5pm Pacific Time (Mon-Fri)
Perks and Benefits
- Transportation and Canteen Facilities will be provided
Interested in learning more? We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Our Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem is transforming how the next rockets, self-driving cars, and life-saving robots are designed, developed and delivered to customers around the world.
This transformation is made possible through our technology-backed platform, our global network of manufacturing partners, and our people with deep expertise in hardware and software development.
We’re actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team. Our belief is that the best team is born from an environment that emphasizes respect, honesty, collaboration, and growth.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.