Senior Manager - Finance
Fictiv Exists to Enable Hardware Innovators to Build Better Products, Faster
Fictiv, coined the “AWS of manufacturing,” is a leading technology company transforming the $350 billion manufacturing industry. Our cutting-edge cloud platform uses AI and machine learning algorithms to help companies build hardware at the speed of software. Come join our growing team!
Opportunity To Unlock Your Creativity
Think of all the times you were held back from trying new ideas because you were boxed in by bureaucratic legacy processes or old school tactics. Having a growth mindset is deeply ingrained into our company culture since day 1 so Fictiv is an environment where you have the creative liberty and support of the team to try big bold ideas to achieve our sales and customer goals.
Opportunity To Grow Your Career
There are plenty of jobs out there. The question is whether any of them will help you grow in your career? Will you be challenged by teammates to achieve your potential? Or are they roles that will ask you to do more of what you've already mastered. At Fictiv, you'll be surrounded by supportive teammates who will push you to be your best through their curiosity and passion.
Impact In This Role
Fictiv Technology Services is looking for a Assistant Manager Finance to manage its growing financial, accounting, and tax management needs. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure robust internal control, timely transaction handling, accurate financial reporting, and regulatory compliance on finance, accounting, and taxation.
The Finance Manager will report to the HQ Controller, and work with senior-level staff in the company. The Finance Manager will manage a team of 3-5 accounting specialists and financial analysts in Bangaluru and Pune.
What You’ll Be Doing
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Own general ledger and financial reporting for the company
- Ensure statutory compliance on bookkeeping, reporting, and taxation.
- Cash and foreign exchange management.
- Assist in the optimisation of transactional structure and workflow enhancement for local and cross-border accounting and payment processes.
- Prepare, review and manage payroll.
- Review, approve and pay local vendors.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Advise and enforce corporate policy with local staff.
- Develop and enforce compliance around order fulfilment and processing in our ERP software for customer purchases.
- Responds to inquiries from the main office regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
Education: B.com / M.com and/or MBA preferred. Inter CA will be a good to have
Technical Skills and Prior Experience
- 7 to 12 years prior experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area. Experience working in a product or manufacturing firm and/or multinational company is preferred.
- Proven leadership in managing responsibilities.
- Experience working with business and tax authorities.
- Experience in developing written processes and procedures, and training finance and cross-functional team members
- Extremely hands-on and detail-oriented. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to grow responsibility with the growth of the company
- Proactive self-starter that is able to work independently.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Ability to work across time zones (US headquarters located in San Francisco) required.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
Interested in learning more? We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Our Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem is transforming how the next rockets, self-driving cars, and life-saving robots are designed, developed and delivered to customers around the world.
This transformation is made possible through our technology-backed platform, our global network of manufacturing partners, and our people with deep expertise in hardware and software development.
We’re actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team. Our belief is that the best team is born from an environment that emphasizes respect, honesty, collaboration, and growth.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.