Sales Administration -North American Support
Fictiv Exists to Enable Hardware Innovators to Build Better Products, Faster
Fictiv, coined the “AWS of manufacturing,” is a leading technology company transforming the $350 billion manufacturing industry. Our cutting-edge cloud platform uses AI and machine learning algorithms to help companies build hardware at the speed of software. Come join our growing team!
What’s in it for you?
Opportunity To Unlock Your Creativity
Think of all the times you were held back from trying new ideas because you were boxed in by bureaucratic legacy processes or old school tactics. Having a growth mindset is deeply ingrained into our company culture since day 1 so Fictiv is an environment where you have the creative liberty and support of the team to try big bold ideas to achieve our sales and customer goals.
Opportunity To Grow Your Career
There are plenty of sales jobs out there. The question is whether any of them will help you grow in your career? Will you be challenged by teammates to achieve your potential? Or are they roles that will ask you to do more of what you've already mastered. At Fictiv, you'll be surrounded by supportive teammates who will push you to be your best through their curiosity and passion.
Impact In This Role
This role is one that creates an amplifying effect for the US-based Sales team, enabling them to devote more of their time and energy to customer visits. Fictiv is a fast-paced company and typically customers come to us with urgent needs. The ability to service our customers in a quick manner is key to our company's success.
You will report to the Director, Sales Strategy & Enablement in the US, with a dotted line report to the Sales Business Unit Director in the US. You will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to contribute to the top-line business goals.
What You’ll Be Doing
Support an American-based business unit of account executives with the management of mission-critical administrative tasks including, but not limited to:
- Customer onboarding / PO enablement / Financial terms
- Quoting activities from initial upload, quote configuration/modification, through submission to customers
- Communicating with the quoting team and customers to address quoting issues, as needed
- Supporting workflow and maintaining records in ERP, CRM, and CSM software systems
- Initiating and completing legal documents - NDA, AVL, MSA, etc
- Fielding requests and managing a working list of open issues to successful completion
- Facilitating daily interactions with the account executives and Business Unit Director, as needed to communicate progress
- Providing customer coverage and quoting support for account executives when they are out of the office or otherwise indisposed
- Other administrative support activities, as needed
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a fast-paced business environment
- Detail-oriented and strong organisational skills
- Proven ability to follow processes and instructions
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and regular priority changes
- Strong service mentality
- Unparalleled verbal and written communication ability
- English fluency in reading, writing, and speaking
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or Google Workspace (G-Suite)
- Ability to work one of the following overnight shifts:
- 9am-5pm Pacific Time (Mon-Fri)
- 6am-2pm Pacific Time (Mon-Fri)
- Manufacturing or industry-related experience
- Demonstrated expertise with modern sales tools (CRM and ERP) is preferred
- BS/BA degree preferred
Perks and Benefits
- Transportation and Food facility for NA support
- Annual leave, paid sick and Casual leaves
- Team celebrations
- And much, much more!
Interested in learning more? We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Our Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem is transforming how the next rockets, self-driving cars, and life-saving robots are designed, developed and delivered to customers around the world.
This transformation is made possible through our technology-backed platform, our global network of manufacturing partners, and our people with deep expertise in hardware and software development.
We’re actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team. Our belief is that the best team is born from an environment that emphasizes respect, honesty, collaboration, and growth.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.