Fictiv Exists to Enable Hardware Innovators to Build Better Products, Faster
Fictiv, coined the “AWS of manufacturing,” is a leading technology company transforming the $350 billion manufacturing industry. Our cutting-edge cloud platform uses AI and machine learning algorithms to help companies build hardware at the speed of software. Come join our growing team!
Impact In This Role-
Fictiv India is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Facilities Manager for managing our office premises in Pune, India. The ideal candidate will have spent some time dealing with Facilities management in a prior role, preferably with a corporate firm.
• Sourcing and overseeing contracts, and negotiating terms and conditions with external service providers for functions such as catering, cleaning, parking, security, and technology, vending machines, AC maintenance, etc.
• Primarily responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the Pune office, ensuring that the core facilities are well-maintained and conducting proactive maintenance
• Supervising teams of staff (whether permanent or contractors) across different functions like security, cleaning, maintenance
• Ensuring that vendor and utilities bills are tracked and vendor payments are closed out on time
• Be the primary point of contact for the office premise landlord and liaise with their representatives as required for various requirements
• Advising businesses on measures to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the facility
• (Since we are newly creating an office space) Ensuring that the office buildout and setup is monitored and supervised and completed as per requirements
Areas of Responsibility-
• Overseeing any renovations, refurbishments, and building projects
• Dealing with emergencies as they arise. Ensuring workplace safety and security at all times
• Ensuring that the office environment is conducive to employee productivity
• Managing the facilities budget and maintaining the necessary documentation on record (maintenance reports, etc.) as required by the finance and compliance functions
• Ensuring that facilities meet compliance standards and government regulations
• Planning for the future by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements
• Helping with office relocations
• Helping with arranging logistics (transport, stay, etc.) for our long-distance colleagues who will visit Pune
• Help Human Resources with organising team activities and events as need be
• General administrative tasks and activities
Desired Traits, Qualifications, Education and Experience Equivalency-
• Good English communication skills - – including the ability to communicate technical information
• Street savvy and ability to negotiate terms with vendors
• Great organisational and administrative skills
• The ability to prioritise and multi-task
• Time management skills
• Teamwork, leadership, and motivational skills
• Procurement and negotiation
• Proactive thinking
• Passionate about delivering consistent excellence
• Compassion for others
• Smiling and polite demeanour without getting flustered under pressure.
• Basic graduation level education in any field, preferably something with an administrative or business management focus
• Prior exposure to facilities management in a corporate setting
• Bonus – has prior experience in setting up an office from scratch
• Bonus – exposure to ISO processes
Our Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem is transforming how the next rockets, self-driving cars, and life-saving robots are designed, developed and delivered to customers around the world.
This transformation is made possible through our technology-backed platform, our global network of manufacturing partners, and our people with deep expertise in hardware and software development.
We’re actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team. Our belief is that the best team is born from an environment that emphasizes respect, honesty, collaboration, and growth.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.