Account Executive - Transportation
Fictiv Exists to Enable Hardware Innovators to Build Better Products, Faster
Fictiv, coined the “AWS of manufacturing,” is a leading technology company transforming the $350 billion manufacturing industry. Our cutting-edge cloud platform uses AI and machine learning algorithms to help companies build hardware at the speed of software. Come join our growing team!
Impact In This Role
As an Account Executive you will work closely with some of the most exciting Automotive / EV / Marine companies in the world to help them bring amazing products to market. You will ensure Fictiv fully understands the customer’s requirements and configures the optimal solution to address those requirements while improving time to market and meeting budgetary constraints. You will identify and develop strategic manufacturing contracts which allow Fictiv customers to develop revolutionary new products at speeds never before thought possible. Your proven leadership skills will prove essential to coordinating the efforts of a highly capable Fictiv team which is supporting you in every opportunity. You will deliver sales presentations, organize site visits and product demonstrations to represent Fictiv in a consistent, effective, and compelling manner. You will develop senior level relationships with business leaders while earning their trust and confidence to partner with Fictiv for all manufacturing needs. You’ll evaluate business priorities and initiatives against product design requirements and production schedules to propose solutions which meet every aspect of the customer’s expectations.
You will report to the Business Unit Manager - Transportation.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop strategic account business plans for target accounts in region.
- Prospect to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Identify and secure opportunities with prototyping, ramp, production and long-term, strategic manufacturing contracts.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas.
- Maintain accurate account and opportunity forecasting in Salesforce.com.
- Lead and manage customer contract negotiations.
- Build meaningful long term relationships with key customer decision makers.
- Become a true expert in the product development needs, plans and challenges of your accounts.
- Help establish Fictiv’s reputation as a virtual contract manufacturer in the eyes of our most important customers.
- Spend over 10% of your time out of the office in front of customers.
- Take responsibility for the overall success of your customers enlisting the correct Fictiv team members where appropriate.
- 3 + years of sales with proven track record to work remotely and develop account plans, pipeline development.
- Manufacturing or industry related experience is required.
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding monthly and quarterly targets.
- Unparalleled verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Firm grasp of product development and related business requirements.
- Demonstrated track record of quickly building a new pipeline and managing a forecast to consistently exceed quota.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Demonstrated expertise with modern sales tools (CRM, Sequencing, Prospecting, Collaboration).
- BS/BA degree preferred.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Monthly Virtual Work stipend for things like food, internet, travel, pet care, health and wellness
- Annual Education stipend
- Parental leave programs
- Paid volunteer days
- Onboarding setup, including: standing desk, laptop, monitor, and chair, and a stipend for additional items such as headphones, blue light glasses, or any other ergonomic supplies you may want or need
- And much, much more!
Fictiv is continuing to expand our remote US workforce. Recent hires include professionals located in:
Arizona (AZ), California (CA), District of Columbia, (DC), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Iowa (IA), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Kansas (KS), Massachusetts (MA), Maryland (MD), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Missouri (MO), North Carolina (NC), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), Nevada (NV), Ohio (OH), Oregon (OR), South Carolina (SC), Texas (TX), Tennessee (TN), Utah (UT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), West Virginia (WV), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY)70,
Base Salary Range: $70,000 (min) to $72,000 (max) per year
Variable: $40,000 yearly
Interested in learning more? We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Our Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem is transforming how the next rockets, self-driving cars, and life-saving robots are designed, developed and delivered to customers around the world.
This transformation is made possible through our technology-backed platform, our global network of manufacturing partners, and our people with deep expertise in hardware and software development.
We’re actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team. Our belief is that the best team is born from an environment that emphasizes respect, honesty, collaboration, and growth.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.