Senior Account Executive - Energy, Infrastructure and Aerospace (Remote Positions Available)
Fictiv Exists to Enable Hardware Innovators to Build Better Products, Faster
Fictiv, coined the “AWS of manufacturing,” is a leading technology company transforming the $350 billion manufacturing industry. Our cutting-edge cloud platform uses AI and machine learning algorithms to help companies build hardware at the speed of software. Come join our growing team!
Impact in this Role
As a Sr. Account Executive you will work closely with some of the most exciting companies in the world to help them bring amazing products to market. You will ensure Fictiv fully understands the customer’s requirements and configures the optimal solution to address those requirements while improving time to market and meeting budgetary constraints.
You will help drive your business unit towards its revenue goals, while deepening customer relationships and identifying new business opportunities.You will deliver sales presentations, organize site visits and product demonstrations to represent Fictiv in a consistent, effective, and compelling manner.
You will develop senior level relationships with business leaders while earning their trust and confidence to partner with Fictiv for all manufacturing needs. You’ll evaluate business priorities and initiatives against product design requirements and production schedules to propose solutions which meet every aspect of the customer’s expectations.
You will report to the Business Unit Manager - Energy, Infrastructure and Aerospace.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Prospect to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas.
- Maintain accurate account and opportunity forecasting in Salesforce.com.
- Generate new business opportunities within target account list.
- Build meaningful, long term relationships with key customer contacts.
- Become a true expert in the product development needs, plans and challenges of your accounts.
- Help expand Fictiv’s reputation as an industry leader in the digital manufacturing space.
- Be willing to travel to connect face-to-face with your customers as appropriate.
- Collaborate cross functionally to win complex deals.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven track record of meeting & exceeding monthly and quarterly targets.
- Competitive candidates will have experience selling to energy/clean energy, oil & gas or aerospace.
- Unparalleled verbal and written communication skills.
- Firm grasp of product development and related business requirements.
- Experience driving consultative, solution based sales and expanding within strategic industry verticals.
- Demonstrated track record of quickly building a new pipeline and managing a forecast to consistently exceed quota.
- Demonstrated expertise with modern sales tools (CRM, Sequencing, Prospecting, Collaboration).
- Experience with TAM / SAM analysis.
- Manufacturing and supply chain industry experience.
- BS/BA degree preferred
Base: $70,000 - $72,000 per year
Variable: $80,000 per year
Our Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem is transforming how the next rockets, self-driving cars, and life-saving robots are designed, developed and delivered to customers around the world.
This transformation is made possible through our technology-backed platform, our global network of manufacturing partners, and our people with deep expertise in hardware and software development.
We’re actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team. Our belief is that the best team is born from an environment that emphasizes respect, honesty, collaboration, and growth.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.