Fictiv Exists to Enable Hardware Innovators to Build Better Products, Faster
Fictiv, coined the “AWS of manufacturing,” is a leading technology company transforming the $350 billion manufacturing industry. Our cutting-edge cloud platform uses AI and machine learning algorithms to help companies build hardware at the speed of software. Come join our growing team!
What’s in it for you?
Working is located in Panyu, Guangzhou, and the sales administrator role provides clerical and organizational support to our sales team. As a sales administrator, you configure and create customer quotes, process paperwork, maintain the customer designs on the Fictiv ERP and CRM, and ensure products or services are delivered on-time. You may also handle customer questions, requests, and complaints. Our sales administrators enable the account executives to meet monthly or quarterly quotas and you will work closely with both the sales business units and costing/DFM teams.
Impact In This Role
You will report to General Manager in Guangzhou, with a dotted line report to the Global Cost&DFM Manager in the US. You will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to produce a higher level of sales conversion rates.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Support an American based business unit of account executives with management of mission critical administrative tasks including, but not limited to:
- Vendor onboarding / PO enablement / Payment terms；
- Quoting activities, as needed, from initial upload through submission to customers
Communicating with the quoting team on DFM issues, as needed；
- Initiating and completing legal documents - NDA, AVL, MSA, etc；
- Fielding requests and managing a working list of open issues to successful completion；Maintaining and updating customer design files in the Fictiv ERP and CRM systems；
- Redacting customer information from their part design drawings；
- Facilitating daily interactions with the account executives and Business Unit Director, as needed to communicate progress；
- Providing customer coverage and quoting support for account executives when they are out of the office or otherwise indisposed.
- 1-5 years relevant experience;
- Manufacturing or industry related experience is required. This is an entry level position with the intent to be promoted to technical manufacturing roles;
- Unparalleled verbal and written communication ability;
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills;
- English fluency in reading and writing. Moderate English proficiency in speaking and listening；
- Demonstrated expertise with modern sales tools (CRM and ERP);
- BS/BA degree preferred.
Perks and Benefits
- Housing fund, and social insurance, commercial insurance for employee and your child
- Annual leave, paid sick leave
- Team celebrations
- Annual training opportunities including English learning, technical skills certifications,
- Yearly health check-up
- And much, much more!
Interested in learning more? We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Our Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem is transforming how the next rockets, self-driving cars, and life-saving robots are designed, developed and delivered to customers around the world.
This transformation is made possible through our technology-backed platform, our global network of manufacturing partners, and our people with deep expertise in hardware and software development.
We’re actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team. Our belief is that the best team is born from an environment that emphasizes respect, honesty, collaboration, and growth.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.