Senior Sales Operations Specialist
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Redwood City, CA, USA
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
The Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting all stages of the sales cycle as a key member of the Carbon Sales Operations team. This position will be essential to the sales activities and communications between Carbon customers and internally with our Sales Directors, Account Managers, Technical Support Teams, Logistics and Manufacturing team. This role will execute the sales operations activities: sales orders, quotes & contracts, sales processing & bookings. They will be responsible for maintaining CRM/SFDC/Oracle Fusion throughout the sales cycle. They will maintain effective communications with Account Managers and departments across the company to ensure proper sensitivity to the needs of the sales force and provide outstanding customer support to internal and external customers. Must be a quick learner and have the ability to adapt to a rapidly growing environment with multiple directional changes.
- Understand and oversee operating guidelines of Sales Operations.
- Oracle Backlog Management for Domestic and International customers, which includes Purchase Orders, online Shop orders, RMA's, and Internal transactions.
- Salesforce Maintenance, quoting and updates on customer's accounts and opportunities.
- Ensure sales team alignment to sales processes, policies and procedures.
- Work closely with Account Managers, Technical Support Teams, Logistics and Manufacturing team, and other Carbon functional areas to support the sales team’s success.
- Support other sales efforts as assigned and/or needed.
- Manage existing opportunities with direction from the Head of Sales Operations or VP of Sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional training in data management, operations, business, or finance.
- 5+ years experience with Salesforce.
- 5+ years in cross functional work streams with internal and external teams.
- 5+ years working and managing orders in an ERP platform such as Oracle, Oracle Cloud, SAP, etc.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and able to juggle complicated daily routines.
- Great written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to provide solution-oriented approaches to problem solving.
- Love dealing with internal and external Customers, quite often under pressure, while acting in a professional manner at all time.
- Have the willingness and self-drive to work through challenging times as we are building robust systems and processes on the fly.
- 5+ years experience in Order Management and Fulfillment Processes.
At Carbon, we look at the person holistically and carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation. The pay range for this position is $35.10 - $52.40 per hour. Your actual salary will be based on your experience, work location, certifications and the unique skills you bring to the role.
Carbon also offers to our eligible employees a comprehensive total rewards package that includes equity, benefits, and time off programs.
For details on our total rewards package, visit https://www.carbon3d.com/about/life-at-carbon.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the complete Privacy Notice for Employees, Independent Contractors and Job Applicants, which explains the categories of personal information we collect about you, the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used and your rights with respect to our use of such personal Information.