Senior Data Analyst
IT, Data Science
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2023
Working at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science, we are committed to delivering on the promise of 3D printing, enabling commercial customers to go beyond basic prototyping to 3D manufacturing. Our company is built on the idea that when diverse fields of study come together, we are able to solve challenging problems. We have grand dreams to build technology that will influence industries around the world. You will be joining a diverse team with a dynamic culture, where team success is as important as celebrating individual contributions. Carbon is looking to hire a strong Senior Data Analyst to help build and analyze our complex
Responsible for delivery of complex data service initiatives involving a wide range of systems include ERP, CRM, Data Warehouse etc.
- Implement new data pipelines to automate data transfer between systems using APIs and SQL and Python
- Partner with Tableau developers to support company-wide reporting
- Troubleshoot issues in existing systems and data pipelines
- Investigate data quality and completeness issues in various datasets
- Document existing processes, procedures and quality controls
- Perform QA on new and existing reports and data extracts
- Good communication skills
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Desire to help others
- Deep knowledge of the job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. Typically viewed as a specialist within discipline. May have broad knowledge of project management.
- Bachelor's Degree
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Carbon, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the complete Privacy Notice for Employees, Independent Contractors and Job Applicants, which explains the categories of personal information we collect about you, the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used and your rights with respect to our use of such personal Information.