Vice President, Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Redwood City, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
At Carbon, our mission goes beyond 3D printing. We are enabling creators everywhere to make what the world needs, right now. Our company is built on the idea that diverse fields of study must come together to solve intractable problems. We have grand ambitions to create technology that will influence industry around the world. You will be joining a diverse team with a vibrant culture, where team success is as important as celebrating individual contributions.
Help us change the world and we will help you change yours.
About the Role
We are seeking a Vice President Marketing to lead our marketing efforts and drive business growth. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, creative problem solver, and experienced marketer with a deep understanding of the additive manufacturing industry. This person will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to support our business objectives and establish our brand as a leader in our industry and across our vertical segments
In this role you will…
- Develop and execute marketing strategies that align with business goals and objectives.
- Lead the development of marketing campaigns and initiatives that increase brand awareness for Carbon products across our verticals.
- Collaborate closely with Go to Market and Engineering teams to identify customer needs and create effective marketing messages and materials.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with industry media, influencers, and partners.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive content strategy that includes blogs, white papers, case studies, and social media content.
- Monitor and analyze marketing metrics to measure the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Build and manage a high-performing marketing team, including hiring, training, and performance management.
- Refine and develop the strategic narrative for the company, including category messaging; as well as thought leadership platform strategy and execution.
- Manage our external agency partners, PR Firms and external media resources globally
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of marketing experience, including at least 5 years in a leadership role.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing marketing strategies that drive business growth and promote diversity and inclusion.
- Strong understanding of the additive manufacturing industry and its trends, technologies, and players.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence and persuade stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Creative and innovative thinker with a passion for marketing, technology, and diversity and inclusion.
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Carbon, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the complete Privacy Notice for Employees, Independent Contractors and Job Applicants, which explains the categories of personal information we collect about you, the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used and your rights with respect to our use of such personal Information.