Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2023
Working at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science, we are committed to
delivering on the promise of 3D printing, enabling commercial customers to go beyond basic
prototyping to 3D manufacturing.
Our company is built on the idea that when diverse fields of study come together, we are able to
solve challenging problems. We have grand dreams to build technology that will influence industries
around the world. You will be joining a diverse team with a dynamic culture, where team success is
as important as celebrating individual contributions.
Carbon is looking to hire an amazing Tableau Developer. You will use your experience with Tableau
to work closely with business leaders to understand their requirements and build visualizations that
drive their data driven approach to business decisions. The Tableau Developer will work on
developing and delivering Tableau dashboards, reports to board and other business leaders. The
individual will also manage and track end user requests and troubleshoot Tableau issues.
- Design, build, maintain and deploy complex reports in Tableau using a variety of data
- Work with complex datasets
- Take dashboard requirements and transfer into rapidly developed prototypes and
- working solutions
- Deliver outstanding analytical and problem solutions
- Quickly learn and adopt new technologies
- Develop detailed data mapping and end-to-end process flows
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse teams around data and
- table structures to optimize for Tableau
- Define, execute and interpret complex/nested SQL queries
- 2+ years experience with Tableau Desktop and Server including troubleshooting issues
- Knowledge of best practices in data visualization and Business Intelligence
- Experience working with various data sources and knowledge of Tableau data source
- design for optimization
- Experience developing and delivering Tableau training, managing and tracking end user
- requests and troubleshooting Tableau issues
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work with both business users and
- technical teams
- Experience working in Agile development practices and creating quick prototypes
- Good PL-SQL Query experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
Bonus if you have...
- Proficiency with Python, SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and other analytics applications
- Tableau Certification - highly desired
- Experience with NoSQL backends
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Carbon, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the complete Privacy Notice for Employees, Independent Contractors and Job Applicants, which explains the categories of personal information we collect about you, the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used and your rights with respect to our use of such personal Information.