Lead Research Analyst
Who We Are :
Arcadia is the technology company empowering energy innovators and consumers to fight the climate crisis. Our software and APIs are revolutionizing an industry held back by outdated systems and institutions by creating unprecedented access to the data and clean energy needed to make a decarbonized energy grid possible.
In 2014, Arcadia set out on its mission to break the fossil fuel monopoly and since then we have been knocking down the institutional barriers to unlock decarbonization. To date, we have connected hundreds of thousands of consumers and small businesses with high-quality clean energy options. Fast forward to today, and now, we’re thinking even bigger. We have launched Arc, an industry-defining SaaS platform that empowers developers and energy innovators to deliver their own custom, personalized energy experiences, accelerating the transformation of the industry from an analog energy system into a digitized information network.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges requires out-of-the-box thinking & diverse perspectives. We’re building a team of individuals from different backgrounds, industries, & educational experiences. If you share our passion for ushering in the era of the clean electron, we look forward to learning what you would uniquely bring to Arcadia! Visit www.arcadia.com.
HQ: Washington, DC & Chennai
$1.5B valuation; $380M funding to date
Job Description – Data Analyst
- The position involves understanding the domain and process of generating, monitoring and delivering energy data to Customers.
- Should possess good communication, analytical skills, team interaction and proficiency in using computer systems towards speedy on-boarding of Customers, set-up and initiation of processes as per Customer requirements, delegation of tasks to team members, troubleshooting issues / escalations, verifying and ensuring data accuracy from team, tracking and reporting and customer interaction
- The candidates must have knowledge and prior experience using software systems for monitoring / tracking / reporting as well as proficiency in MS Excel (using Pivots, formulae etc.).
- 1-3 years of experience with data analysis in finance / billing / payments / energy domain or working in similar roles (data analyst) is preferred.
- Candidates who have experience with tracking and reporting using SQL queries (any database) would be an added advantage.
Other Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation based on market standards
- We are working on a hybrid model.
- Apart from Fixed Base Salary potential candidates are eligible for following benefits
- Flexible Leave Policy
- Office is located in the heart of the city in case you need to step in for any purpose
- Medical Insurance (1+5 Family Members)
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Awards and Bonus
- Annual performance cycle
- Quarterly engagement activities
Eliminating carbon footprints, eliminating carbon copies.
Here at Arcadia, we cultivate diversity, celebrate individuality, and believe unique perspectives are key to our collective success in creating a clean energy future. Arcadia is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. While we are currently unable to consider candidates who will require visa sponsorship, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates eligible to work in Chennai, India.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.