Senior Product Manager (Multiple Products)
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
Who is AiDash?
AiDash is making critical infrastructure industries climate-resilient and sustainable with satellites and AI. Using our full-stack SaaS solutions, customers in electric, gas, and water utilities, transportation, and construction are transforming asset inspection and maintenance - and complying with biodiversity net gain mandates and carbon capture goals. Our customers deliver ROI in their first year of deployment with reduced costs, improved reliability, and achieved sustainability goals. Learn more at www.aidash.com.
What's the role?
The goal of the product management team is to understand our users and leverage our AI / ML capabilities to build innovative products. We want our users to harness the potential of our products and models through easy-to-use, intuitive designs and workflows.
As a Senior Product Manager at AiDash, you will be working with the latest machine learning & data science techniques, and product and design thinking to empower users in unlocking critical value for them. You will work on one of our products – IVMS, CRIS, IEMS or RIMS
What will you do?
- User Research & Product Definition - Work closely with the sales team and customers, to gather a deep understanding of user behavior and to understand how our AI / ML models and products can help large enterprises inoptimising their operations and improving resiliency
- Product Roadmap - Owning roadmap and requirements for complex components of the product.
- Product Execution – Collaborating with multiple teams to enable high quality product delivery. For example, Working closely with design to define and iteratively improve product experience & Collaborating with the engineering team on tech-specs and ensure that all technical decisions are taken keeping in mind all short-term and long-term tradeoffs
- KPIs - Defining & driving key metrics around adoption, usage etc.
- Strategy & Execution - Working closely with Sales and Product Marketing teams on strategy & execution around distribution and pricing.
What are we looking for?
- At least 6-8 years of experience in product management or business roles in building customer facing B2B or B2C SaaS / AI products.
- Design thinking and customer-centric approach to building, experimenting, and iterating products
- Experienced in working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders in defining your product and gathering feedback for it
- Hands-on approach with customers, technology, and design, whether it's about getting on call with customers, creating wireframes, or writing tech specs for the product.
- Strong analytical & quantitative skills and decision-making ability
- Experienced in owning complete lifecycle of product from concept to scale
- Passion for building customer centric, innovative products
- Experienced in working in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Any experience in building products for large enterprises would be a plus.
- Experience in working with AI models / Data Science teams would be a plus.