Principal Product Manager (Multiple Products)
San Jose, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
Who is AiDash?
AiDash is making critical infrastructure industries climate-resilient and sustainable with satellites and AI. Using our full-stack SaaS solutions, customers in electric, gas, and water utilities, transportation, and construction are transforming asset inspection and maintenance - and complying with biodiversity net gain mandates and carbon capture goals. Our customers deliver ROI in their first year of deployment with reduced costs, improved reliability, and achieved sustainability goals. Learn more at www.aidash.com.
What's the role?
The goal of the product management team is to understand our users and leverage our AI / ML capabilities to build innovative products. We want our users to harness the potential of our products and models through easy-to-use, intuitive designs and workflows.
As a Principal Product Manager at AiDash, you will be working with the latest machine learning & data science techniques, and product and design thinking to empower users in unlocking critical value for them. You will work on one of our products – IVMS, CRIS, IEMS or RIMS
What will you do?
- Driving product strategy, merging company vision and goals with an understanding of the market, customers current & future AI / ML capabilities and latest technology
- Working closely with Sales and Product Marketing teams on strategy & execution around distribution and pricing.
- Owning the product definition from an ideation stage through to growth to help large enterprises inoptimising their operations and improving resiliency
- Owning roadmap and requirements for the product.
- Collaborating with multiple teams like design and engineering to enable high quality product delivery while ensure that all technical decisions are taken keeping in mind all short-term and long-term trade offs
- Defining & driving key metrics around adoption, usage etc. Collaborating with customer success to drive adoption and to set processes around gathering feedback from customers.
What are we looking for?
- At least 10-12 years of experience in product management or business roles in building customer facing B2B or B2C SaaS / AI products.
- Experienced in owning complete lifecycle of product from concept to scale.
- Strong analytical & quantitative skills and decision-making ability
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
- Design thinking and customer-centric approach to building, experimenting, and iterating products
- Hands-on approach with customers, technology, and design
- Passion for building customer centric, innovative products
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related discipline, or equivalent experience is required; MBA is a plus.
- Experience in working in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Experience in working with AI models / Data Science teams would be a plus.
- Experience in building products for large enterprises would be a plus