Principal Product Manager - Platform
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
Who is AiDash?
AiDash is making critical infrastructure industries climate-resilient and sustainable with satellites and AI. Using our full-stack SaaS solutions, customers in electric, gas, and water utilities, transportation, and construction are transforming asset inspection and maintenance - and complying with biodiversity net gain mandates and carbon capture goals. Our customers deliver ROI in their first year of deployment with reduced costs, improved reliability, and achieved sustainability goals. Learn more at www.aidash.com.
What's the role?
The goal of the product management team is to understand our users and leverage our AI / ML capabilities to build innovative products. We want our users to harness the potential of our products and models through easy-to-use, intuitive designs and workflows.
As a Principal Product Manager – Platform at Aidash, you will be working with the latest machine learning & data science techniques, and product and design thinking to build a robust platform to empower our various products. You will be responsible for our Data and Workflow Platform
What will you do?
- Drive platform product strategy, merging company vision and goals with an understanding of AiDash customers & products, current & future AI / ML capabilities and latest technology
- Own platform roadmap and product definition from ideation stage to scale
- Collaborate with multiple teams like engineering, data science and design to define processes that enable high quality product delivery that achieve intended business outcomes while ensuring that all technical decisions are taken keeping in mind all short-term and long-term trade offs
What are we looking for?
- 10-12 years of experience in product management or technical roles in building platforms, B2B or B2C SaaS / AI products.
- Experienced in owning complete lifecycle of product from concept to scale.
- Strong technical, analytical & quantitative skills and decision-making ability
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
- Hands-on approach with customers, technology, and design
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related discipline, or equivalent experience is required; MBA is a plus.
- Experience in building platform products for large enterprises is a plus
- Experience in working in a high-growth, fast-paced environment is a plus