UK Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
Who is AiDash?
AiDash is making critical infrastructure industries climate-resilient and sustainable with satellites and AI. Using our full-stack SaaS solutions, customers in electric, gas, and water utilities, transportation, and construction are transforming asset inspection and maintenance - and complying with biodiversity net gain mandates and carbon capture goals. Our customers deliver ROI in their first year of deployment with reduced costs, improved reliability, and achieved sustainability goals. Learn more at www.aidash.com.
What’s the role?
You will be responsible for marketing and growing our Intelligent Sustainability Management System (ISMS) software product in the UK. The ISMS product enables land owners, critical infrastructure operators, and local governments to increase biodiversity on their land while confidently and efficiently meeting their regulatory goals for sustainability. We have the best product in an early market and are ready to scale to the next level with your help.
You will work closely with a fun and mission-driven cross-functional team in London, including BDRs, account executives, product management, ecologists, and the head of the UK business. Reporting to the V.P. of Marketing in the U.S., you will also have the backing of shared marketing services such as design, paid search, paid social, organic social and SEO.
What will you do?
- Content marketing. You will create high-impact, scroll-stopping content for all our marketing channels.
- Field Marketing. You will lead UK event planning and logistics, including digital and in-person forums and possibly hackathons.
- Media / Communications. You will support PR initiatives, help with sustainability-related announcements and product launches in the UK.
- Marketing Campaigns. You will help sharpen our value propositions, ad copy and channels used to reach our target accounts. You will take our account-based marketing program to the next level.
- Sales Enablement. You will help build decks and other materials for sales, support speaking engagements and other forums.
- Brand. You will be a brand ambassador and ensure brand consistency in the UK.
- Channel marketing. You will work with channel partners to maximize exposure in the UK.
- Community. You will help create a thriving new biodiversity compliance community through new digital and in-person connections.
- Public Affairs. You will help us engage further with government and other public organizations.
- Creativity and Innovation: Thinks outside the box and develops innovative marketing solutions to drive results.
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills to engage with prospects, customers and internal stakeholders in a unique way.
- Problem-Solving and Critical Thinking: Analyzes complex marketing challenges and develops effective solutions.
- Resilience and Adaptability: Embraces challenges and adapts to changing market conditions and customer behavior.
- Messaging: Develops and manages messages that resonate with our target audience.
- Campaign Management: Plans, executes, and measures marketing campaigns across various channels (paid digital programs, organic, events, etc.), in partnership with shared team.
- Data-Driven Decision Making: Utilizes marketing data and analytics to measure campaign performance, identify trends, and optimize marketing efforts.
- High ownership, low ego.
- Strong team player, comfortable working with cross-functional internal and external teams.
- Entrepreneurial, scrappy, get-stuff-done attitude.
- Self-motivation that propels you to persevere when faced with adversity.
- High curiosity that enables you to learn quickly.
- Coachable so that you are continuously up-leveling your skills.
- 5-10 years of progressive marketing responsibility across different disciplines.
- Preference for United Nations, other government, or climate-related marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Business, or related field preferred.
- Note: Satellite and space tech experience are not required.
What we offer you
- An opportunity to work at the cutting edge of technology and apply it to make a positive impact on society.
- Competitive compensation with equity.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Hybrid work with flexible schedule. Expect to be in the London office in Oxford Circus two days per week.
- Work hard play hard culture that values inclusion and the fostering the best ideas from diverse points of view.