Business Development Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
Who is AiDash?
AiDash is making critical infrastructure industries climate-resilient and sustainable with satellites and AI. Using our full-stack SaaS solutions, customers in electric, gas, and water utilities, transportation, and construction are transforming asset inspection and maintenance - and complying with biodiversity net gain mandates and carbon capture goals. Our customers deliver ROI in their first year of deployment with reduced costs, improved reliability, and achieved sustainability goals. Learn more at www.aidash.com.
What’s the role?
AiDash is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Manager to lead a team of motivated BDRs. As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for supervising a team of BDRs and generating new business opportunities in the UK market through multi-channel outreach. You will also be responsible for creating relationships with key decision-makers and securing meetings for our sales team.
What will you do?
- Mentor and Manage a team of Business Development Specialists based in the UK.
- Develop and implement a strategic business development plan for the UK market
- Identify and qualify potential customers
- Generate leads through various channels, including email, phone, and social media
- Nurture relationships with key decision-makers
- Secure meetings with qualified leads from our ICP for the sales team
- Manage and mentor a team of BDR’s
- Track and measure key performance indicators (KPIs) – ensure your team is on track to hit their goals
- A proactive rather than reactive management approach
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in business development, preferably in the SaaS or technology industry
- 2+ years of management experience
- Proven track record of success in generating new business through intro meetings
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both in-person and remote
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exemplary grasp of multi-channel prospecting via LinkedIn, email and phone
- Proven track record in successfully hitting team goals
What will make you a great candidate?
- Experience in both B2B and B2C sales
- Experience in hiring, managing, and mentoring a team of business development representatives based in London
- Experience in tracking and measuring key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Experience in using Salesforce CRM to manage team activity and forecast quota attainment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Contribute to the success of a company which has doubled its revenue three years in a row
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Manager passionate about technology, we encourage you to apply.