SDE 2 - Data Platform
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2024
Who is AiDash?
AiDash is making critical infrastructure industries climate-resilient and sustainable with satellites and AI. Using our full-stack SaaS solutions, customers in electric, gas, and water utilities, transportation, and construction are transforming asset inspection and maintenance - and complying with biodiversity net gain mandates and carbon capture goals. Our customers deliver ROI in their first year of deployment with reduced costs, improved reliability, and achieved sustainability goals. Learn more at www.aidash.com.
What you will do?
- Design, develop and deploy scalable distributed geospatial data platform.
- Building analytical tools to utilize the data pipeline, providing actionable insight into key business performance metrics.
- Working with stakeholders including data, design, product, and executive teams and assisting them with data-related technical issues
- Deploy code to production and engage in code reviews.
- Refactor service to improve code quality, runtime efficiency and resource optimisation.
- Build tools that improve engineering productivity
- Become in-house experts and provide consultation to product engineers to help them build scalable and reliable systems.
- Evolve AiDash architecture as we continue to scale.
What are we looking for?
- At least 5+ years of experience in software development using Java, Python, Scala etc.
- Experience in building tools to handle large data
- Experience in distributed systems and big data ecosystem such as Spark, Hadoop, Kafka etc
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with data pipelines, ETL, and data quality
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Passion for improving developer productivity and building scalable systems
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
What other experience will make you a great candidate?
- Expertise in Big Data tools and technologies
- Experience in building platform to handle large geo spatial data.
- Experience in leading large initiatives.