Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2024
Who is AiDash?
AiDash is making critical infrastructure industries climate-resilient and sustainable with satellites and AI. Using our full-stack SaaS solutions, customers in electric, gas, and water utilities, transportation, and construction are transforming asset inspection and maintenance - and complying with biodiversity net gain mandates and carbon capture goals. Our customers deliver ROI in their first year of deployment with reduced costs, improved reliability, and achieved sustainability goals. Learn more at www.aidash.com.
What’s the role?
You will be the first-ever product marketing manager for our suite of satellite-first products built to safeguard critical infrastructure from climate change-related threats. In general, we have the best, most innovative products in early markets and are ready to scale to the next level with your help.
This is a strategic outbound product marketing position where you will work closely with a fun, mission-driven cross-functional global team including BDRs, account executives, and product management – all the way up to the C-suite. Reporting to the V.P. of Marketing in the San Francisco Bay Area, you will work closely with customers, analysts, partners, regulators and more.
What will you do?
- Product Positioning. Develop compelling and differentiated positioning for our five products.
- Messaging and Communication. Create engaging and effective messaging across multiple channels like our website, sales materials, and other marketing content.
- Go-to-Market Strategy. Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to design and implement a robust go-to-market (GTM) strategy. Identify and enhance elements of our current GTM approach.
- Sales Enablement. You will provide the sales team with the necessary tools, training, and collateral to effectively communicate and sell the product.
- Product Launches. Lead the execution of product launches, coordinating activities across marketing, sales, and other relevant teams.
- Customer Advocacy. Identify and cultivate customer advocates who can provide testimonials, case studies, or participate in marketing activities.
- Creativity and Innovation: Thinks outside the box and develops innovative marketing solutions to drive results.
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills to engage with prospects, customers and internal stakeholders in a unique way.
- Problem-Solving and Critical Thinking: Analyzes complex marketing challenges and develops effective solutions.
- Resilience and Adaptability: Embraces challenges and adapts to changing market conditions and customer behavior.
- Messaging: Develops and manages messages that resonate with our target audience.
- High ownership, low ego.
- Strong team player, comfortable working with cross-functional internal and external teams.
- High energy and fast-moving with a get-stuff-done attitude.
- Self-motivation that propels you to persevere when faced with adversity.
- High curiosity that enables you to learn quickly.
- Coachable so that you are continuously upleveling your skills.
- 5-7 years of progressive work experience. Open to different pre-MBA roles, including engineering, strategy consulting, banking, or marketing.
- Recent Tier 1 MBA degree with a clear interest in marketing.
What we offer you
- An opportunity to work at the cutting edge of technology and apply it to make a positive impact on society.
- Competitive compensation with equity.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Remote-first work with a flexible schedule. Expect to be in the Silicon Valley office on a regular basis.
- Work hard play hard culture that values inclusion and the fostering the best ideas from diverse points of view.