Content Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2024
Who is AiDash?
AiDash is making critical infrastructure industries climate-resilient and sustainable with satellites and AI. Using our full-stack SaaS solutions, customers in electric, gas, and water utilities, transportation, and construction are transforming asset inspection and maintenance - and complying with biodiversity net gain mandates and carbon capture goals. Our customers deliver ROI in their first year of deployment with reduced costs, improved reliability, and achieved sustainability goals. Learn more at www.aidash.com.
What’s the role?
Reporting to the VP of Marketing in the San Francisco Bay Area, you will work cross-functionally to tell the AiDash story. You will collaborate across the organization - especially with subject matter experts - to help drive content strategy and execution. You have a passion for creating content of all types, and think like a demand marketer as much as a content strategist with a focus on delivering content that creates awareness, educates, drives inbound traffic, and engagement across the customer journey.
Our suite of satellite-first products are built to safeguard critical infrastructure from climate change-related threats. Of our five SaaS products, one is already at scale, three have surpassed the product-market fit stage, and another is pre-product market fit. In general, we have the best, most innovative products in early markets and are ready to scale to the next level with your help.
What will you do?
- Content Strategy Development. Develop a comprehensive content strategy aligned with business goals, target audience, and brand positioning. Identify key themes, topics, and messaging to guide content creation.
- Content Creation. Oversee the creation of various content types, including blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, ebooks, infographics, and videos. Ensure content is high-quality, relevant, and aligned with brand voice and messaging.
- SEO Optimization. Implement SEO best practices to enhance the discoverability and search engine ranking of SaaS content. Conduct keyword research and incorporate relevant keywords into content.
- Content Distribution. Develop a distribution plan to ensure content reaches the target audience through various channels. Leverage social media, email marketing, and other platforms for content promotion.
- Lead Generation. Create content that serves as lead magnets, attracting and nurturing leads throughout the buyer's journey. Collaborate with demand generation teams to align content with lead generation goals.
- Analytics and Measurement. Use analytics tools to measure the performance of content marketing efforts. Analyze key metrics such as engagement, conversions, and ROI to optimize content strategies.
- Manage Content Calendar. Develop and manage a content calendar to ensure a consistent flow of content. Coordinate content production schedules and deadlines.
- Thought Leadership. Establish the brand and key individuals as thought leaders in the industry through insightful and valuable content. Develop documentation, tutorials, and webinars to enhance customer knowledge.
- Creativity and Innovation: Thinks outside the box and develops innovative marketing solutions to drive results.
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills to engage with prospects, customers and internal stakeholders in a unique way.
- Problem-Solving and Critical Thinking: Analyzes complex marketing challenges and develops effective solutions.
- Resilience and Adaptability: Embraces challenges and adapts to changing market conditions and customer behavior.
- High ownership, low ego.
- Strong team player, comfortable working with cross-functional internal and external teams.
- Entrepreneurial, scrappy, get-stuff-done attitude.
- Self-motivation that propels you to persevere when faced with adversity.
- High curiosity that enables you to learn quickly.
- Coachable so that you are continuously up-leveling your skills.
- 5-10 years of progressive sales or marketing responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Business, or related field preferred.
- Note: Satellite and space tech experience are not required.
What we offer you
- An opportunity to work at the cutting edge of technology and apply it to make a positive impact on society.
- Competitive compensation with equity.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Remote-first work with a flexible schedule. Expect to be in the Silicon Valley office on a regular basis.
- Work hard play hard culture that values inclusion and the fostering the best ideas from diverse points of view.