UX - Intern
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
AiDash is seeking a talented and motivated UX Intern to join our dynamic team. As a UX Intern, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our design and development teams, gaining hands-on experience in creating intuitive and visually appealing user interfaces for our AI-powered asset management solutions. You will play a crucial role in enhancing the user experience of our platform, ensuring it remains intuitive, user-friendly, and aligns with the needs of our diverse user base.
Who is AiDash?
AiDash is making critical infrastructure industries climate-resilient and sustainable with satellites and AI. Using our full-stack SaaS solutions, customers in electric, gas, and water utilities, transportation, and construction are transforming asset inspection and maintenance - and complying with biodiversity net gain mandates and carbon capture goals. Our customers deliver ROI in their first year of deployment with reduced costs, improved reliability, and achieved sustainability goals. Learn more at www.aidash.com.
What will you do?
- Conducting user research to understand the target audience and their needs
- Creating wireframes and prototypes to visualize and test design concepts
- Work closely with Product Managers, Designers,Developers, and other team members
- Conducting usability tests to gather feedback and iterate on designs
- Actively seeking opportunities to learn and grow in the field of UX design
- Participate in weekly design meetings & review of design work to evaluate design techniques and overall success in meeting the compelling user experience objectives
- Collaborate with design team members in the documentation of design decisions, user flows, and design patterns
- Receiving feedback from senior designers and incorporating it into design iterations
What will you need?
- Currently pursuing a degree in UX design, human-computer interaction, or a related field
- Strong understanding of user-centred design principles and practices
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tool - Figma
- Familiarity with design systems and component libraries
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present and justify design decisions
- Enthusiasm for learning and working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- A portfolio showcasing relevant UX design projects and problem-solving skills
What will make you a great candidate?
- Knowledge of design thinking methodologies.
- Interest in artificial intelligence and its applications in various industries.
- Knowledge of forestry, environmental science, or related fields.
- Basic understanding of front-end development technologies (HTML, CSS).