Sr Technical Program Manager
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
Who is AiDash?
AiDash is making critical infrastructure industries climate-resilient and sustainable with satellites and AI. Using our full-stack SaaS solutions, customers in electric, gas, and water utilities, transportation, and construction are transforming asset inspection and maintenance - and complying with biodiversity net gain mandates and carbon capture goals. Our customers deliver ROI in their first year of deployment with reduced costs, improved reliability, and achieved sustainability goals. Learn more at www.aidash.com.
What you will do?
- Proactively identify, deep dive, and resolve issues that may impair the program’s ability to meet performance and growth goals.
- Create innovative reporting/visibility, best practices through SOP creation and updating documents for clear communication.
- Collaborate with Operations, Business, and Product teams to triage issues, track progress on program improvements, and create internal and external communications collateral.
- Run the weekly business review, including identifying callouts, metric bridges, and action items.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including data scientists and product managers, to translate business needs into technical implementations.
- Make prioritization and trade-off decisions balancing external customer experience, business priorities, and resource constraints.
- Build, develop, and manage the program roadmap for critical operational and product improvements for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive alignment between senior leaders.
- Operate autonomously; drive multiple programs end-to-end including business goals, expansion plans, and supporting product launches.
- Drive process improvements and develop team members’ ability to keep pace with our rapid growth, while motivating others and reducing employee turnover
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in Program Management.
- Proven ability to stay focused under pressure, demonstrating resilience in challenging situations
- Has deep exposure on solution shaping, scope and change request management
- Experience delivering software applications using structured software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
- High degree of technical aptitude and a passion to learn new technologies
What other experience will make you a great candidate?
- Exposure to GIS and AI domain