Director / Sr. Director - Customer Success
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2024
Who is AiDash?
AiDash is making critical infrastructure industries climate-resilient and sustainable with satellites and AI. Using our full-stack SaaS solutions, customers in electric, gas, and water utilities, transportation, and construction are transforming asset inspection and maintenance - and complying with biodiversity net gain mandates and carbon capture goals. Our customers deliver ROI in their first year of deployment with reduced costs, improved reliability, and achieved sustainability goals. Learn more at www.aidash.com.
What is the role?
AiDash is seeking a dynamic and seasoned leader with a strong background in analytics / strategy consulting for the AiDash product portfolio. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading a team, establishing robust systems and processes, and working closely with leaders in Customer Success (in US and Europe), GIS Operations, Data Science, and Professional Services teams, driving on-time and effective delivery.
The primary focus will be on ensuring timely and efficient delivery, managing delivery costs effectively, building and training a high-performing team, and providing strategic inputs to the product management team.
What will you do?
- Leadership, Organization Development:
- Provide strategic guidance and leadership in analytics consulting for AiDash Product / Platform.
- Build, lead, and mentor a high-performance organization of analysts, associates and project managers.
- Create a customer-centric, performance-driven, innovation-focused culture across the team.
- Delivery Management:
- Oversee project delivery to ensure timely and high-quality outcomes.
- Set and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) related to project delivery, in terms of time, cost and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with leaders in Customer Success (at client locations), Data Operations / GIS Operations, Data Science, and Professional Services (SaaS implementation) to drive synergies and deliver integrated solutions.
- Systems and Processes:
- Develop and implement robust systems and processes to streamline workflow and enhance operational efficiency
- Continuously evaluate and improve processes to meet evolving business needs.
- Work closely with the product management team to provide valuable insights for short-term and long-term priorities.
What are we looking for?
- MBA from a top tier institution with 10-plus years of experience in analytics/strategy/process consulting.
- Proven track record in managing multi-million-dollar consulting projects
- Demonstrated success in building and leading a high calibre team
- Experience in Software product / SaaS environment / AI Platforms is a good to have knowledge but not mandatory.
- Excellent stakeholder management and project management skills, experienced in working with cross-function and cross-geography teams
- First principal thinker, willing to build and drive an innovation driven organization.
- Self-driven, with a high sense of ownership.
- Client-focused professional, eager to thrive in a dynamic and rapidly changing work environment.