Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2024
Who is AiDash?
AiDash is making critical infrastructure industries climate-resilient and sustainable with satellites and AI. Using our full-stack SaaS solutions, customers in electric, gas, and water utilities, transportation, and construction are transforming asset inspection and maintenance - and complying with biodiversity net gain mandates and carbon capture goals. Our customers deliver ROI in their first year of deployment with reduced costs, improved reliability, and achieved sustainability goals. Learn more at www.aidash.com.
What is the Role?
As a Compliance Associate, you will play a crucial role in assisting with compliance-related tasks and supporting our compliance efforts. This is an entry-level position ideal for candidates with 1-3 years of experience.
What will you do?
- Assist in the development and maintenance of compliance procedures.
- Support compliance audits and assessments by gathering and organizing relevant information.
- Help ensure that the company's operations align with relevant compliance standards and regulations. Regular internal and external follow ups and follow throughs.
- Assist in the preparation of internal audit and compliance reports and documentation.
- Collaborate with team members to address compliance-related inquiries and issues.
- Stay updated on changes in compliance regulations and assist in implementing necessary changes.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's/Professional degree.
- Genuine interest in Technical laws, regulations, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Good communication and teamwork abilities.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing compliance requirements.
- Basic understanding of compliance principles and regulations (relevant coursework or experience is a plus).