Staff Engineer - Testing (SDET)
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2024
Who is AiDash?
AiDash is making critical infrastructure industries climate-resilient and sustainable with satellites and AI. Using our full-stack SaaS solutions, customers in electric, gas, and water utilities, transportation, and construction are transforming asset inspection and maintenance - and complying with biodiversity net gain mandates and carbon capture goals. Our customers deliver ROI in their first year of deployment with reduced costs, improved reliability, and achieved sustainability goals. Learn more at www.aidash.com.
Our Work Code
Take ownership- All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it! We are here to build the ship, not just paint it.
Move quickly and make mistakes- We're not afraid to take risks. Be bold, be Creative & be experimental and try things; it's better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
Have a point of view and embrace the debate- We value diversity of opinion and don't stand on hierarchy. Speak up, and you'll be heard.
Be helpful and empathetic- We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great Culture, great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users' perspectives, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and mutual respect
What will you do?
- Understanding the requirement, performing analysis from coverage and impact perspective
- Designing test scenarios and cases by referring the requirement document in test management tool
- Executing test cases in the test management tool and derive insightful reports.
- Improving the quality of our released products by maintaining the RTM, ensuring test coverage and identifying issues in early phases of test life cycle.
- Designing the test strategy to test and validate the assigned product line.
- Understanding, build, and maintain the Selenium suites. Automating the qualified test cases for quick and accurate test execution
- Good knowledge of selenium tool and Selenium Test Environment configuration.
- Designing, enhancing, debugging and running the test automation scripts using Java.
- Designing, Organizing, and managing Test Automation Resources
- Handling changes and conducting Regression Testing.
- Performing API automation testing using Rest Assured framework.
- Co-coordinating Test team members and Development team in order to resolve the issues
- Helping in performing the security testing of the application.
- Mentoring the team members and helping them to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Engaging and leading the communication with different functions to plan and execute the testing activities
What are we looking for?
- Good analytical skills and decision-making ability
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent from a reputable university with good academic results is preferred
- Keen interest in Software quality management and software testing
- Good knowledge and basic experience in Java.
- Passion for leading teams and growing people
- Prior experience in team management and handling skills.
- Ability to take ownership and lead from the front