SDE 3 - Mobile (Android)
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2024
Who is AiDash?
AiDash is making critical infrastructure industries climate-resilient and sustainable with satellites and AI. Using our full-stack SaaS solutions, customers in electric, gas, and water utilities, transportation, and construction are transforming asset inspection and maintenance - and complying with biodiversity net gain mandates and carbon capture goals. Our customers deliver ROI in their first year of deployment with reduced costs, improved reliability, and achieved sustainability goals. Learn more at www.aidash.com.
Our Work Code
Take ownership- All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it! We are here to build the ship, not just paint it.
Move quickly and make mistakes- We're not afraid to take risks. Be bold, be Creative & be experimental and try things; it's better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
Have a point of view and embrace the debate- We value diversity of opinion and don't stand on hierarchy. Speak up, and you'll be heard.
Be helpful and empathetic- We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great Culture, great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users' perspectives, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and mutual respect.
What will you do?
- Play key role in design and implementation of new products and features
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with product managers, developers and creative designers
- Break features into simpler granular tasks, estimate effort required and identify dependencies
- Write efficient and readable code based on good understanding of design principles.
- Drive product roadmap and take ownership of several core components of the product
- Actively participate in all team agile ceremonies, contributing to ensure that all team commitments are delivered on time and of the highest quality
- Own and lead delivery of major components and platform needs in partnership with engineers and Architects
- Identify technical obstacles early and work closely with the team to find creative solutions
- Review pull requests and ensure adherence to Kotlin and other language idioms
- Mentor junior to mid-level members of the team
- Rapidly learn and master new technologies to improve usability and performance
What are we looking for?
- Android Development Consumer/ Enterprise Application development experience.
- Experience in building and shipping complex, business critical Android app products with frequent iteration
- Deep understanding of design patterns and principles with a broad knowledge of Android Tech stack
- Deep understanding of Android SDK to create scalable, dynamic, and highly performant UI components
- Working knowledge of remote APIs, concurrency, layouts, transitions, animations, client-side persistence, and architectural patterns on mobile apps
- Strong Aptitude, algorithms, and data structures AR-VR.
- B Tech/BE degree with a specialization in computer science or equivalent degree from Tier 1 or Tier 2 colleges
- 6+ years of solid experience designing and developing modern Android mobile applications from scratch