SDE 3 - Testing (SDET)
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2024
Who is AiDash?
AiDash is making critical infrastructure industries climate-resilient and sustainable with satellites and AI. Using our full-stack SaaS solutions, customers in electric, gas, and water utilities, transportation, and construction are transforming asset inspection and maintenance - and complying with biodiversity net gain mandates and carbon capture goals. Our customers deliver ROI in their first year of deployment with reduced costs, improved reliability, and achieved sustainability goals. Learn more at www.aidash.com.
Our Work Code
Take ownership- All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it! We are here to build the ship, not just paint it.
Move quickly and make mistakes- We're not afraid to take risks. Be bold, be Creative & be experimental and try things; it's better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
Have a point of view and embrace the debate- We value diversity of opinion and don't stand on hierarchy. Speak up, and you'll be heard.
Be helpful and empathetic- We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great Culture, great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users' perspectives, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and mutual respect.
What will you do?
- Analysis of functional and non functional requirement, performing analysis from coverage and impact perspective
- Designing effective and efficient test cases based on requirements.
- Documenting, and managing defects throughout their lifecycle and Conducting root cause analysis to understand the source of defects
- Writing robust and maintainable test scripts using Selenium WebDriver with programming languages like Java.
- Contributing in enhancing the automation framework based on the needs of project/requirements
- Identifying and analysis of the Backend of automation scope using Rest Assured or similar tools.
- Using the version control systems like Git, Bitbucket etc.
- Creating the automation pipeline and use Jenkins or some other build tool to trigger the automation
- Using reporting tools like ExtentReports or Allure for clear and detailed test reports.
- Using the database concepts to write and execute SQL queries for data validation.
- Co-coordinating Test team members and Development team in order to resolve the issues
What are we looking for?
- Good analytical skills and decision making ability
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Performance testing is added Qualifications
- Bachelor's' degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university with good academic results is preferred
- Hands on experience on java, selenium web driver
- Experience on mobile automation with Appium is advantage
- Passion in leading teams and growing people
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies
- Have good experience handling Web Based and SaaS applications