Business Development Specialist
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Want to help us create a greener, cleaner, safer planet from space? Read on. This is an outstanding opportunity to work for one of the top climate tech companies – and make a material impact on global climate change.
Who are we?
AiDash is making critical infrastructure industries climate-resilient and sustainable with satellites and AI. Using our full-stack SaaS solutions, customers in electric, gas, and water utilities, transportation, and construction are transforming asset inspection and maintenance - and complying with biodiversity net gain mandates and carbon capture goals. Our customers deliver ROI in their first year of deployment with reduced costs, improved reliability, and achieved sustainability goals. Learn more at www.aidash.com.
What's the role?
The Business Development Specialist will cultivate fresh revenue prospects through proactive outreach efforts. Playing a pivotal part in AiDash's ongoing expansion, the Business Development Specialist will collaborate closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to establish a foothold in key accounts and emerging markets.
What will you do?
- Engage in robust daily sales initiatives tailored to specific campaigns.
- Generate interest via proactive cold calls, emails, and outreach on social media platforms.
- Translate marketing-generated leads into sales prospects.
- Unearth the business objectives of customers/prospects while championing AiDash's offerings.
- Formulate an informed perspective on addressing customer needs.
- Articulate value and return on investment, emphasising them over technical functionalities.
- Establish trust and credibility with internal and external stakeholders.
- Learn to anticipate and effectively address objections.
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility within a continuously evolving sales ecosystem.
- Effectively manage a substantial account load, strategising the prioritisation of accounts and time allocation.
- Thoroughly research and comprehend diverse lines of business and customer personas
What are we looking for?
- 1+ years of professional sales experience, preferably SaaS products.
- Familiarity with cold calling, social selling and emailing organisations to explore untapped opportunities.
- Consistent quota attainment and achievement of KPIs.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com is a plus.
- German, French fluency (nice to have).
- Location: Hybrid role with office in Central London. Currently the team goes into office 1-2 times per week depending on workload requirements
- Growth Potential: Successful people can move into Field Sales / Business Development Manager roles in 1-2 years’ time. We are a fast growth start-up and ample opportunities will be present as we continue our growth path.
- Who will I work with: You will be reporting to VP of Sales Operations based in the USA. and working closely with the VP of Sales Operations in the USA (All our SDRs report to him currently). You will work closely with the local team based in London (Director of Business Development, EMEA and VP- EMEA) who are based in London. You will also work closely with the Market Research and Data building team based in India.