Head of Product Consulting
San Jose, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Who is AiDash?
AiDash is on a mission to increase the climate resiliency and sustainability of critical infrastructure using satellites and AI. This problem is more important than ever for our society, and we are proud to be on the front lines making a difference. We work with customers that have distributed assets in electric, gas and water utilities, transportation, construction, and mining,
AiDash is a fast-growing, well capitalized Series B, remote-first start-up backed by leading venture capital investors. We have grown more than 2x in each year since our inception in 2019 and currently work with 100+ customers across 48 US states and 5 continents.
What is the role?
The Head of Product Consulting will play a critical role in helping AiDash achieve its vision. The Head of Product Consulting will lead AiDash’s team of Product Consultants, a team of high-performing ex-consultants and subject matter experts who are ultimately responsible for ensuring that customers achieve exceptional business outcomes from AiDash products.
The Product Consulting team achieves this by:
1. Working 1-on-1 with key clients to understand their business objectives and determine how our products and analytics can deliver value at scale, in terms of cost savings, efficiency improvements, and other key business metrics.
2. Partnering with customers to help them manage the change from their current way of working to the future state.
3. Leading the AiDash cross-functional delivery teams to ensure projects meet or exceed customer expectations.
4. Managing the implementation of products in a time-efficient and cost-effective manner, ensuring the products are working seamlessly with customers' workflows.
5. Continuing to lead the customer engagement post-implementation, ensuring customers remain champions for AiDash.
What will you do?
- Manage the AiDash Product Consulting team (7 individuals today) to meet NPS and ARR targets, refining team processes and setting individual goals.
- Work closely with sales leadership, mutually owning pilot conversion and ensuring seamless coordination in supporting pilots and deployments with new customers.
- Work closely with product and data science leadership to define the future of AiDash’s product roadmap, incorporating the feedback from our customers.
- Grow the product consulting team commensurate with company growth by hiring new consultants and developing the current team.
- Report directly to the CRO, and present updates on your progress against key metrics quarterly to Directors at Board Meetings.
What are we are looking for?
- 5 - 10 years of work experience in business consulting / digital product consulting / analytics domain, with a proven track record of managing teams to deliver projects to clients.
- Experience in managing project stakeholders, including C-level executives at large corporations / Fortune 500 companies.
- 2+ years of people management experience.
- MBA from top school
- Consultative, first principles thinker who can break down complex problems into actionable plans.
- Strong on installing and executing process.
- Strong at team building through recruiting and developing talent.
- Learn quickly.
- Excellent communicator.
- High ownership, low ego.
- Strong team player, comfortable working with cross-functional internal and external teams – sales, analytics, data science, and product.
- Self-motivated with a desire to “roll up your sleeves” to solve hard problems in a high touch manner with our clients.
What we offer you
- Opportunity to work at the cutting edge of technology and apply it to make a positive impact on society.
- Top of industry compensation with equity.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Remote first with flexible schedule.
- Work hard play hard culture that values inclusion and the fostering of the best ideas from diverse points of view.