Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2023
AiDash is making critical infrastructure industries climate-resilient and sustainable with satellites and AI. Using our full-stack SaaS solutions, customers in electric, gas, and water utilities, transportation, and construction are transforming asset inspection and maintenance - and complying with biodiversity net gain mandates and carbon capture goals. Our customers deliver ROI in their first year of deployment with reduced costs, improved reliability, and achieved sustainability goals. Learn more at www.aidash.com.
With over 30 customers, including Fortune 500 brands, spread over the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada, we cater to industries including Utilities, Energy, Transportation, Water and Wastewater, Mining, and Construction. To fuel up excellence and expand global operations, we secured $27 million in a Series B funding led by G2 Venture Partners and joined by our existing investors – BGV and National Grid Partners, and a $10 million additional investment from Schneider since which brings the total funding to $43 million.
What we are building?
We are revolutionizing operations, maintenance and sustainability for core industrial and service sectors. This is what keeps us awake at night. We believe in AI with a purpose; AI with humans at its core, action-oriented Intelligence, solves complex problems, and outperforms the expectations of our customers.
The goal of our team is to build products that make environmental assessment, monitoring, planning and reporting simple and user friendly, holistic and to be consistently applied across their business, and economic while not compromising quality. We want our users to accelerate sustainable enhancements by using our products.
We launched the Intelligent Sustainable Management System (ISMS) at COP26 in Glasgow that automates habitat assessment, calculates biodiversity to UK Government standards and provides a web-app for our client to plan, track and report on land enhancements across their estate.This is the beginning of a journey for our product that aims to expand to Carbon verification, natural capital quantification and detection services across land, air and water globally. You will be working within a team to expand the solution capabilities.
What will you do?
- Help develop and evangelize our sustainability solution (a true believer in our purpose).
- The role will be integral to further developing the ISMS solution, supporting customer onboardingand maintaining an excellent service experience.
- Support product development activities.
- Provide expertise to enable the development of additional product applications.
- Work cross-functionally with data scientists and data engineers to integrate geospatial models and new applications into the production pipeline.
- Participation in client on-boarding process,be a source of environmental expertise and reinforce our customer experience.
- Support the delivery of geospatial habitat surveys with data science and GIS operational teams.
- Undertake quality assurance and responsible for remote habitat survey delivery to UK / EU / USA or other classification standards (training can be provided).
- Working with UK based Ecologists helping to resolve issues, as a go-between the technical and operational teams.
- Being prepared to work flexible times in assisting the delivery of client projects.
What will you need?
- Degree level with industry experience in ecology, environmental science or related field with a focus on ecology, habitat enhancement. biodiversity and Carbon analysis.
- Demonstrable experience working with GIS and remote sensing i.e. aerial imagery, Satellite imagery drone imagery etc.
- Practicable experience in providinghabitat surveys i.e. Phase 1 / 2, verification work and recommending enhancement options to clients - ability to self-organise / manage workload is key.
- A high degree of self-motivation, and willingness to work in a fast pace and unstructured business environment.
- Benefits: Salary negotiable within market rates, matching company contribution to pension 5%, bonus on target achievement plus ESOPs. Other benefits on par with industry.
- Location: Working from Bengaluru office location. Flexible Work from Home policy depending on the outcomes and performance
- Who will I work with: You will be reporting to a Senior Ecologist and through to the Director Innovation and Strategy (based in UK). You will work closely with the local teams based in Bengaluru / India and Ecology team based in London / UK.