Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, April 6, 2023
Who is AiDash?
AiDash is an AI-first vertical SaaS company on a mission to transform operations, maintenance, and sustainability in industries with geographically distributed assets by using satellites and AI at scale. With access to a continual, near real-time stream of critical data, utilities, energy, mining, and other core industries can make more informed decisions and build optimized long-term plans, all while reducing costs, improving reliability, and achieving sustainability goals.
AiDash is backed by top-tier investors, including Benhamou Global Ventures, National Grid Partners, Edison International, Schneider Electric and Shell Ventures. To learn more about how AiDash is helping core industries become more resilient, efficient, and sustainable, visit www.aidash.com.
Whats the role?
The role would be part of general administration team at AiDash responsible for smooth functioning of day-to-day office operations and create a positive and productive work environment for AiDash team.
What will you do?
- Order and stock manage of office supplies – stationary, pantry supplies, housekeeping supplies etc.
- Liaising with vendors.
- Responsible for upkeep of office premises and managing facility services – housekeeping, security, furniture & fixtures repairs and others.
- Local purchases.
- Submit and reconcile office expense reports.
- Booking domestic travel arrangements.
- Support in employee engagement events / activities/ offsites etc.
What do you need for this position?
- Graduate with 1 year of experience with the administrative work.
- Languages known: English, Hindi & Kannada.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Good at multi-tasking and proven track record of working in fast paced environment.
- Owner of a two-wheeler & hold a valid Drivers License.
See more open positions at AiDash
Something looks off?