Business Associate /Sr. Business Associate
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2022
Who is AiDash?
AiDash is making critical infrastructure industries climate-resilient and sustainable with satellites and AI. Using our full-stack SaaS solutions, customers in electric, gas, and water utilities, transportation, and construction are transforming asset inspection and maintenance - and complying with biodiversity net gain mandates and carbon capture goals. Our customers deliver ROI in their first year of deployment with reduced costs, improved reliability, and achieved sustainability goals. Learn more at www.aidash.com.
What’s the role?
We are looking for a Business Associate who will work with Data Science and Product teams to develop and apply analytical models that help clients derive business value, from AiDash products/platforms
What will you do?
- Work closely with our clients and Engagement Managers to understand the core business problems that need to be solved
- Independently work with Data Science and Product team to break down the business problems into structured elements that AI can solve
- Closely collaborate on model development by providing business inputs
- Prepare and present solutions derived from models to our clients
- Generate ideas for solving problems better and continuously innovate
- We are looking for strong, self-motivated individuals with a knack for numbers and attention to detail. As a fairly small and tightly knit organization, the individual will have high exposure to various work streams in the organization
What are we looking for?
- Bachelors in an analytical/technical discipline from a Top Tier/Tier-1 institution such as IIT/NIT/BITS etc
- 3-7 years of work experience in business analytics domain
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and deliver projects on time
- Proficiency in business analytics tools such as Python/ SQL/ R/ Excel would be a plus
- Former experience working with AI / ML Models preferable
- Masters in business/analytics / related fields would be a plus