Lead UX Designer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, April 13, 2022
Who is AiDash?
AiDash is making critical infrastructure industries climate-resilient and sustainable with satellites and AI. Using our full-stack SaaS solutions, customers in electric, gas, and water utilities, transportation, and construction are transforming asset inspection and maintenance - and complying with biodiversity net gain mandates and carbon capture goals. Our customers deliver ROI in their first year of deployment with reduced costs, improved reliability, and achieved sustainability goals. Learn more at www.aidash.com.
What will you do?
- You will play an active role in the delivery and design of technology projects that transform how our clients work while developing new digital products and services
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create a wide range of experience design deliverables including journey maps, service blueprints, roadmaps, prototypes, and design systems
- You will facilitate workshops, develop unique design strategies for products and make strategic decisions at the portfolio level
- Behind the scenes, you will apply various research methods such as context analysis, moderated interviews, experiments and user tests in order to clearly present your methods to your client and teammates
- Ensure that project scope, risks and updates are regularly assessed and communicated.
What will you need?
- You're well versed in all things experience design with specialities in at least three additional areas such as user research, service design, digital product design, interface design, visual design or other design-related disciplines
- You're comfortable leading and advising research activities on experience design projects, employing different methods such as contextual inquiry, moderated interviews, experiments, user testing, etc. Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Design, related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 6-8 years of experience in UX Design
- A design portfolio demonstrating design principles for web and/or mobile platforms
- Experience using UX tools like Figma, Sketch, Framer, etc.
- A strongly creative approach and an ability to turn ideas into richly functional and visually slick prototypes
- Successful track record in working across organizational boundaries and collaborating with cross functional teams.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including presentation writing and delivery