Customer Success & Transformation Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, April 6, 2022
Who is AiDash?
AiDash is making critical infrastructure industries climate-resilient and sustainable with satellites and AI. Using our full-stack SaaS solutions, customers in electric, gas, and water utilities, transportation, and construction are transforming asset inspection and maintenance - and complying with biodiversity net gain mandates and carbon capture goals. Our customers deliver ROI in their first year of deployment with reduced costs, improved reliability, and achieved sustainability goals. Learn more at www.aidash.com.
What is the Role?
Customer Success & Transformation Managers play a critical role in helping AiDash achieve its vision. Customer Success & Transformation Managers are ultimately responsible for ensuring that customers achieve exceptional business outcomes from AiDash products. The Customer Success team achieves this by:
• Working 1-on-1 with key clients at pilot customers to understand their business objectives and determine how our products and analytics can deliver value at scale, in terms of cost savings, efficiency improvements, and other key business metrics.
• Leading cross-functional pilot delivery teams to ensure customers achieve maximum value creation from AiDash products, above and beyond their expectations.
• Identifying and managing analyses needed (financial to environmental to geospatial) to help clients achieve value.
• Managing the deployment of our products within time and budget goals, and leading clients through change management to ensure our products are working seamlessly with their workflows and crafting the story to drive the need for change.
• Continuing to lead the customer engagement post-implementation, ensuring customers remain champions for AiDash.
• You will work cross-functionally, interfacing consistently with sales leadership and product leadership, but ultimately you will own your client engagements.
What are we looking for?
- 3 - 6 years of work experience in management consulting / digital product consulting / analytic domain, with a proven track record of managing teams to deliver projects to clients.
- Demonstrated skill in powerful communications, and real-time problem solving in ambiguity.
- Experience in managing project stakeholders, including C-level executives at large corporations / Fortune 500 companies.
- A self-motivated individual with a desire to “roll up their sleeves”, listen empathetically to customers and work with them to discover solutions.
- A strong team leader, comfortable working with cross-functional internal and external teams – business, analytics, technology, data science, and product.
- Post-graduate in business discipline from a Tier I institution would be a plus.
- Finally, the intellectual curiosity to lead in a career that combines AI, geospatial sensing, climate, and client service, and the ability to convert these topics into a passion for solving the world’s most significant problems!