Senior Software Engineer - Frontend
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2022
Who is AiDash?
AiDash is making critical infrastructure industries climate-resilient and sustainable with satellites and AI. Using our full-stack SaaS solutions, customers in electric, gas, and water utilities, transportation, and construction are transforming asset inspection and maintenance - and complying with biodiversity net gain mandates and carbon capture goals. Our customers deliver ROI in their first year of deployment with reduced costs, improved reliability, and achieved sustainability goals. Learn more at www.aidash.com.
What will you do?
- Designing and developing high quality web applications leveraging AiDash platform
- Playing key role in design and implementation of new products and features
- Translating requirements and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with product managers, developers and creative designers.
- Breaking features into simpler granular tasks, estimate effort required and identify dependencies.
- Writing efficient and readable code based on good understanding of design principles.
- Driving product roadmap and take ownership of several core components of the product.
- Rapidly learning and mastering new technologies to improve usability and performance.
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years of experience designing and building scalable reusable products/components as a frontend engineer.
- Strong understanding of UI/UX, responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, AJAX and general web standards.
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use and optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Self-starter and excited to work in a fast-moving startup environment.
- B Tech/BE degree with a specialization in computer science or equivalent degree from Tier 1 or Tier 2 colleges.
- Experience working with B2B SaaS companies is highly desirable.
What other experience will make you a great candidate?
- Strong SQL skills using any RDBMS/NoSQL database including data modelling, database design and queries
- Experience with geospatial concepts and visualization libraries like Leaflet, Mapbox GL JS, kepler.gl
- Developing backend components in Python/Django or NodeJS/ExpressJS