Business Development Specialist
Sales & Business Development
Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2022
Who is AiDash?
AiDash is an AI-first vertical SaaS company on a mission to transform operations, maintenance, and sustainability in industries with geographically distributed assets by using satellites and AI at scale. With access to a continual, near real-time stream of critical data, utilities, energy, mining, and other core industries can make more informed decisions and build optimized long-term plans, all while reducing costs, improving reliability, and achieving sustainability goals.
AiDash is backed by top-tier investors, including Benhamou Global Ventures, National Grid Partners, Edison International, Schneider Electric and Shell Ventures. To learn more about how AiDash is helping core industries become more resilient, efficient, and sustainable, visit www.aidash.com.
What's the role?
The Business Development Specialist will generate new opportunities for revenue through outbound prospecting efforts.
As a vital contributor to the continued growth of AiDash, the Business Development Specialist will work closely with both the Sales and Marketing teams to break into key accounts and new markets.
What will you do?
- Engage in high daily sales activity for targeted campaigns.
- Generate interest through outbound cold calling, emailing, and social media outreach.
- Maintain lead generation and opportunity data in CRM upholding industry and company best practices.
- Innovate sales operation strategies leveraging tools like Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Manage a high volume of accounts with a strategy on prioritization of your accounts and time.
- Discover the customers’/prospects’ business initiatives and build a point of view on how to help AiDash align with customers' needs.
- Speak to value and return on investment vs. technical functionality.
- Build credibility and trust with internal and external stakeholders.
- Learn how to anticipate and prepare for prospect objections.
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing sales organization.
- Research the industries and personas AiDash serves to better understand their challenges in relation to AiDash's solutions.
- Work with Field Sales to convert marketing leads into sales opportunities.
What are we looking for?
- 1+ years of professional sales experience, preferably with SaaS products.
- Experience cold calling and emailing companies for greenfield or whitespace opportunities.
- Consistent quota attainment and achievement of KPIs.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com is a plus